Sunday, May 27, 2012

5 Month Update (March 4th, 2012)

Jett got his first two teeth 2 days before he turned 4 months old.  He ate cereal for the first time on February 10th...not much longer after his 4 month bday.  He also began sitting up and sitting in a high chair at this age.  Right after he turned 5 months old we put him in the crib for the first time.  We have the Angle Care monitor system and it eased my fears.  Shawn and I were both so exhausted and I asked him to take care of him...sure enough he picked him up and said he could cry in the nursery (Shawn is REALLY cranky when he doesn't get his sleep).  I thought it was the worst thing he could have done, but Jett acutally did really well and we slept much better without him being at the foot of the bed in his cradle.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!  Here are some pictures from 5 months old!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment