Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tupperware, My New Obsession!!


Hi strangers! 

I know I’ve been gone for a really long time, but I’m back!!  I’m really excited to tell you about my new adventures with Tupperware!

I am an old soul and decided to join the Tupperware world as a consultant and I am seriously so stoked!  I just sat staring at product videos for 25 minutes.  I don’t know why, but I’ve always been obsessed with kitchen goodies!  It’s even a tradition that Shawn buys me a kitchen gadget every Christmas.  Some are still sitting in the kitchen unused…..shh don’t tell him, he thinks they were great ideas! 

So, I had my first party last week and I tested out my skills on my family!   I lost track of time and didn’t get everything in because I was so excited about all of the new products that my director brought for everyone to see!  So.... needless to say it didn’t go quite as planned, but we still got to try out the new goodies! 

I am going to attempt another party soon, but right now I am trying the e-party first because I have a lot of friends who live far away!  I just finished watching the product video on the Fridgesmart containers.  I have two from my start up kit and I am in love!!  Here’s why:

Shawn hates eating fruits and veggies, so I end up buying them for myself thinking that I’ll eat them.  Well sometimes I never get to them before they have molded and then I throw out a ton of produce, which means I am throwing away good money too.  I get so irritated with myself and then I quit buying healthy foods because I know that I am going to waste them.   Then the cottage cheese just continues to grow….you know what I am talking about!!

These new fridgesmart containers are awesome because they show you what veggies/fruits are supposed to go in the fridge vs. stay in the open, and they tell you how to vent the lids based upon the different type of veggie.  The pictures won’t come off the containers, so they are always there for you to view.   For more info go to this blog and read her review, pretty neat!  They are awesome and my poor verbiage isn’t doing them justice!



The awesome news is that these are on sale for 40-50% off right now!  You could even splurge and get the full set and then split it with a girlfriend.  If you show up to a party (message me on FB for details on the party) and get the most popular size for even cheaper.  You could also make candies, cookies or fun popcorns and stored them in these for Christmas gifts instead of the cheap dollar store kind and then you have an awesome gift to give to your mom, neighbors, teacher friends, etc.  Remember to tie a pretty bow around it and then you are ready to go!

I have posted some pictures of the current promotions going on with them right now!     





To shop at my current "E-party" go to this link:  

http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/!twx$eparty_ctl.p_dispatch?pv_v=invitation_view&pv_a=new&pv_eparty=f4258a631ca549955bc8079d75e1db2d

I'm having a physical party to show some of the newest items as well, so if you'd like to stop by please send me a message at Shawnandbrianna@gmail.com and I'll get you the information.  The current promotions end October 25th, so don't miss out!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you and I love your energy and your enthusiasm for tupperware! I agree... Tupperware has been around for decades and speaks for itself. I wish you the best with this new venture and look forward to expanding my collection of tupperware over the years with you.

    ReplyDelete