Monday, June 20, 2011

Sewing Machine Cabinet

I finally finished the sewing machine cabinet!  I freaked out in the middle of the process and was concerned that I was inhaling too much wood dust, or paint fumes etc.  So....my grandmother, husband and mom helped me finish it!  It was a doozy of a project and I could have done it a lot quicker if I wasn't carrying the little one in my belly.  But.....he is worth it!  :)  My goal was to either do a shabby chic look or old world look, I couldn't decide between the two.  Without meaning to do so I ended up with the old world look and I absolutely love it.







  The finished pictures aren't the best, I haven't quite figured out all of the settings on the new camera.  But at least it gives you an idea of how much it changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment