Monday, September 3, 2012

10 Months (August 4th, 2012)

The summer is almost over and I don't want to go back to work!  After adjusting to being at home with my baby, I really enjoy it now.  It is the HARDEST job ever and I truly give props to the people who can stay at home full time.  I thought teaching was hard, but it is cake compared to being a full time mommy.  We toyed with going out of town several times this summer, but we could just never bring ourselves to actually do it.....until now.  The hubby and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary right before Jett turned 10 months old.  So we decided to go to Ruidoso/Cloudcroft for a couple of days.  The three of us went and whew it was exhausting and not one bit romantic, lol!!  We will have to actually go away, just the two of us, for our 5th next year.  We really enjoyed the trip and Jett did great considering his age and how much he wants to roam around.  I even met a couple of Aggies there!  Jett did great on the car ride for the first 4 hours, but the last hour he struggled..........and so did we! 

Jett's personality is shining through and he definitely has a big one. :)  He loves his walker, although he is getting too big for it because he can almost climb out of it, yikes!  He loves to get in it and run with his arms straight up in the air, it is hilarious.  He has started drinking a lot more vitamin D/breast milk combo bottles and he is adapting great.  I also turned 28 and I can't believe how fast time flies..........in my dreams I truly thought I would have already had all of my babies by now.  Thank goodness we took our time, because they are a handful, but we love every minute of being parents.  I will start back to work in two weeks and we shall see how it is going back and being a business owner, and a momma and a wife.  I have prayed for God to help me balance it and for God to show me how to take care of everyone's needs, including my own. If you are reading this, please pray for my wisdom and strength in this new chapter of life.  I have never had such a full plate before, but I know that God will help me handle it all. 

As for photos, we ditched the monthly stickers and did a real shoot this time!  We had a blast in the back yard with the bubbles and rubber duckies!




No comments:

Post a Comment