Monday, September 3, 2012

8 Months Old (June 4th, 2012)

The 8th month of Jett's life has seemed to be the most challenging thus far.  Although, maybe it was because I was still getting used to being a stay at home momma for the summer.  He was teething like crazy and in need of some serious attention at all times during the day.  He never wanted to nap and I was in the peak of creating my website and getting my photography business rolling.  So...we had a lot of craziness going on in the Brewer house.  We did finally figure out that yogurt bothers his tummy, thus some of the fussiness was due to that lovely substance. Some other milestones and biggies included:  Clapping, and biting momma during breastfeeding.  I quit breastfeeding and I started strictly pumping. 

We had two photo shoots for this month because like I said, it was a challenging age.  When we did the second shoot at my parent's house he decided to stand up and take a dive for the wood floors.  My heart raced and my camera went flying, but he survived and the photo shoot ended abruptly!  Therefore, we don't have many great ones from the 8th month.  Such a shame because 8 is my favorite number. 



No comments:

Post a Comment