Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nursery Progress

I already had the colors picked out for the nursery, but I have had a really hard time finding what I wanted.  Mom and I have searched high and low for the perfect fabric and I think we have finally found "it."  Shawn, Dad, Mom and I started painting the nursery about 2 weeks ago and we are still working on it!  We get too busy during the week and then it just sits there...  Here is a preview of "Daddy to be" on the ladder working for the baby!


Here are a few pics I found from www.Projectnursery.com (I think) that have inspired me to keep looking for the colors I want for the nursery.


Mom and Dad also bought me a glider that we are going to get recovered to put in the nursery.  I haven't taken pictures yet, so you will have to wait until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment