1. Refinish my Grandmother's sewing cabinet!
(My papa gave this to my Grandmother for Valentine's day in 1977 so that she could make my mom's wedding dress...very special!)
3. Learn how to use Photoshop so that I can edit those marvelous pictures!
4. Learn how to crochet those adorable beanies that you see in all the newborn pictures.
Image taken from: http://polkadotposh.storenvy.com/5. Make a wreath for the hospital door when the baby arrives.
Image taken from: http://hopefulhomemaker.com/wp/7. Decorate my back porch with insanely cute pillows and lights that adorn my new church pew!
9. Plan a babymoon!!!! (Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, we are hoping to go somewhere that is rather close. I was thinking Ruidoso, or Santa Fe....somewhere that is 5-7 hours away)
10. Finish the nursery (This one encompasses about a million little to-do lists all in itself)
I have started many of these projects, and still have many others brewing in my mind. I think I have given myself enough to do to keep busy for a little while!